Wednesday, September 05, 2007

May sounds STUPID to some people

I miss NPCC alot, haven been really offically down for it like for the pass 9 weeks since my school started...haiz...sitting down and staring at the computer and keep replaying the 2 songs(which are Stay The Same by Joey McIntyre and Like A Rose by A1) cause these 2 songs really make me feel like going back to the past when I was sec 1 when I first join NPCC as my CCA, that time I dun even know the reason at that time why I join NPCC, it may sound stupid to some people, cause every training is just to go there and get screw up and down by instructors and doing footdrills for the entire training(is a possible thing) but still we also had fun too with my batch-mates. We had suffer together, we had fun together and it was really really a memory to me, when I recall back...4 years pass quite fast just a blink of eye, POP from NPCC but still can't really stop myself for not going back to every training even after I pass out from NPCC...I really ask myself sometimes and friends around me also alway ask me WHY WHY WHY I kept going back NPCC without fail...the answer to myself and them are "I don't know why"...there is so call a push behind me pushing me to go for NPCC...even teachers also called me to stop going for NPCC and focus on my studies but I can't...reason to it "I don't know why".

Then had the chance to go for CIBTC during this year june, but I had a so called "obstruction" that will really can stop me from going for this course which I don't want to mention...and before the start of the course, I kept telling myself wat if I can't go for the course should I stop my commitment to NPCC...cause I am kind of person which alway think of the negative side and seldom think of the positive side but alway act infront of my friends that I have a positive mindset. During the first 2 weeks of the course the "obstruction" was still there and my mindset was I get OOC(out of course) if the "obstruction" was still there...then till the 3rd or 4th week(i forgetten liao) the "obstruction" was gone le...that time my mind had already relax much more liao...then continue with the course and throughout the course the best part was to have the chance to know my squadmates(CHARLIE) and not forgetting the 2 Instructors that share with us many knowledge...really thankful for all these things during the course.

I alway tell myself to me NPCC change my entire youth life, and during this very important stage of my youth life it had change because of NPCC, it teaches me moral and things that are useful...maybe I had could become a unless person that alway make parents worried and all sort of rubbish that could happen to me(no offends to people hor) if I had not join NPCC...I frankly speaking I learn lots of things, had lots of wonderful memories and most importantly I had know lots of friends in NPCC. After all, is still a word call "PASSION" that always give us the strength to carry on in doing the things we do.

If you ask me, did I ever think of quiting NPCC...the answer to it is "YES"...but why am I still in for it...is the PASSION for it.

I hope to serve NPCC till i totally do not have anymore passion to it(cause is hard to say one)
I really thank NPCC, JVS NPCC Officers and Instructors and Friends from NPCC.



Wa...today super lots of craps, dun know why I started saying all that...haha...it sounds super duper crap la.









"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both."

No comments: