Menu for today are soup again lor...Minestrone, Shellfish Consomme and French Onion Soup. This 3 kind of soup again I don't like to drink and also no photos again...so sorry
I am quite surprise today I manage to keep my stomach empty for the whole day meaning never eat for the whole day sia until dinner then I start to eat which include breakfast, lunch and dinner...hahahaha...can't imagine I survive with a empty stomach for today morning...I know is not healthy but no choice lei got no time to eat breakfast and lunch.
Time flies damn damn fast sia...some of my secondary school friends will be taking their 'O' levels soon...and is like 1 more week to exam sia, hope all can get good results lor after studying for so so so hard...dun end up like me no school to go lor...must get into the course and school you all want de lei...hahaha
Enough of my crap liao
"In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich."
No comments:
Post a Comment