Haven been blogging for quite a long long time liao, reason is because quite lazy to do so and nothing much to blog about...now is time to clear some dust from it...haha
Firstly, wishing all Muslim Friends of mine HAPPY HARI RAYA HAJI
I am enjoying my 2 weeks of Holiday which I always wanted cause I need this holidays to rest...my exam can say that is all screw up la...HAIzzz...forget about it if not make me feel sad sia.
I'll will just blog what happen on Monday and Tuesday, have Campcraft Training on both days. On the first day of training, I only had 3hrs of sleep but was still quite energetic to go for training...the training was quite alright and nothing special to talk about...haha...after the training had a LONG LONG meeting with Mr Tan at SP and that meeting last for 4hrs, it started at around 6pm and ended at 10pm sia...super long la and still could not finish discussing what we wanted to say...everyone during the meeting were like already going to either KNOCK OUT or BRAIN DEAD or HUNGRY lor...so I am under the BRAIN DEAD and HUNGRY category due to my 3hrs of sleep only and didn't eat after the training...after the meeting went for dinner with Mr Tan and he treated us again lor, we wanted to pay him back the money but he refuse so he say leave the money till Unit Planning Day then use the money to treat him back...hahaha...Mr Tan Thanks alot for the treat.
Then second day de training was much better but the Instructors that came down were all quite shag and tired lor due to not enough of rest la...hahaha...then we slack with the cadets for 1hr cause we didn't want to start the training so soon...so we call them to brainstorm on the shelter design for the Competition, so while we were slacking we manage to think of a shelter design we can use...meaning sometime when slacking we can sometime get things done de lor...hahahaha...I shall stop here liao la, if not those reading this will start falling asleep...hahaha
Charlie's Outing this Sunday, going Sentosa...hahaha.
"Choice of attention - to pay attention to this and ignore that - is to the inner life what choice of action is to the outer. In both cases, a man is responsible for his choice and must accept the consequences, whatever they may be."
No comments:
Post a Comment