"Silent Tsunami" = Shortage of White Grain Rice...Now the price of rice have increase like there's no tomorrow sia, insufficient rice is produce lor and I as a big eater of white rice (rice bucket) will have to think of a solution for future sia if not I will die of hunger lor...ARGH.
The world now will start smuggle or steal White Grain Rice instead of money or drugs lor...OMG...and the price of rice next time maybe will be the same price of jewelery lor...hahaha.
I apologize to those currently reading my blog.
My this post is SUPER RANDOM la...hahahaha...nothing better to blog la.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seamed with scars; martyrs have put on their coronation robes glittering with fire, and through their tears have the sorrowful first seen the gates of Heaven."
Friday, April 25, 2008
ANOTHER TSUNAMI has hit the world which is known as the "SILENT TSUNAMI"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment