Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Saturday (12th April) was NPAP, went to HTA to be SKW = Sai Kang Warrior...went there in the morning to slack and also to have our lunch which is buffet, the food not bad but still room for improvement...hahaha. After lunch, had briefing for carpark duty and started deployment...I kenna deploy at the Army Logistic Base which was next to HTA but not in the premises, kenna deploy with another CI and HO...we three were slacking there for like almost 3hrs doing nothing...luckily the HO got drive car and we sit inside his car and blow air-con until we knock off...SUPER BORING TOO THE MAX. After slacking for about 3hrs, went back into HTA and went over to the parade square and the parade was like half-way through already.

Some photos taken during the whole event:


This year Annual Parade, I have feeling that the atmosphere was no there...the whole event don't have the atmosphere there just don't know how to describle it...Haizzzzz.

JVS Instructors = SAI KANG PARTY

(A Few More Missing)

I did have fun at the event but still not really that happy la...but just enjoy the time joking with the HOs and SOME other CIs.

My uniform will be retiring from now onwards till don't know when, hope will be temporarily and not permanently...cause I won't have the chance to wear it ANYMORE, sad to say that but still that's the fact...haizzzz...I shall see when I will get to wear my uniform again and on what event will it be...haizzzz. When will the next time I get to wear it again, hope it won't be too long from now.

No comments: