Next will be a bad news to me, i will be working another stupid afternoon shift and this time will be from 3pm to 11pm...the timing is like so F**KING stupid la...kaoz...dun know wat the planner is thinking lor...really i can say it SUX BIG TIME...another week of seeing my friends enjoying their weekends and while I'm working...this feeling really SUX...I WAN MY LIFE one lei.
Now my life is equal to total NO LIFE hor and i repeat myself is NO LIFE...daily routine will only be just "Sleep, Work, Sleep, Work"...a day has 24hrs "Sleeping time 8hrs, Working time 8hrs - 9hrs, travelling time 4hrs so left with only 3hrs - 4hrs"...no need go out with friends and no time spent with parents even wan to use the computer also need to rush sia...wat is this life man...I'm a normal human being lei, not a monster or freak lei...I want my life de lei...when will it go back to normal...now even no time to go back NPCC...wat is this man...totally SUX BIG TIME la...kaozzzzz.
Is It Worth It Anot??? NO is not worth it man.
I WANT MY NORMAL LIFE BACK
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
No comments:
Post a Comment