Saturday, September 13, 2008

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I starting to hate myself liao...just dun know why...hating myself for alot of things...haizzz...though I keep telling myself not to hate myself but still is just like cheating myself only...haizzz...bluffing/cheating myself day and day, time and time again...wat do I gain from bluffing myself...I can say is NOTHING...WAT THE HELL AM I GIVING MYSELF...DAMN U CAI ZHANYONG FUCK U CAI ZHANYONG KNNBCCB CAI ZHANYONG...WAT THE HELL ARE U DOING AND GIVING URSELF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 of my coughing life, suffering from a very very very heavy cough...coughing like that's no tomorrow but also because I dun control wat I eat la...hahahahaha...been eating alot of heaty food which is deep fried and chocolate and drinking cold ice water and etc.... i seldom or can say dun control myself from eating restricted stuff when sick...hahaha...cos i alway say 以毒攻毒 meaning use poison to fight back poison which mean when sick eat those heaty stuff to cure it...hahahaha...but this time round doesn't seen to be working have been eating heaty stuff for so many days but it never cure it but ended up getting worse but HACK CARE la...hahaha...my mum keep calling me to go see doctor but I dun wan cos no time to go la due to work la...sian...MAY THE COUGH REMAIN...hahahaha.



Countdown to end of attachment:
10 Months
42 Weeks
296 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 1 MC so far)
1 Public Holiday to clear (National Day)








"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us."

No comments: