Wednesday, November 19, 2008

After one week plus of bathing with one hand and another putting high up is really a challenging one man...hahaha...but today officially announced that my poor little left thumb of mine can finally come in contact with water and no need put plaster liao...woohoo...can celebrate sia...hahaha.

Cadet Leaders Course cum SSGT course coming up this coming Friday - Sunday, so 3 days off day...woohoo...hahaha.

I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
8 Months
32 Weeks
228 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
1 Public Holiday to clear (Deepavali)







"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know."

No comments: