After a week, back again to blog and this week is neither a good week nor a happy week nor a good start of the year for me in year 2009 and maybe this is a sign for me that this year will be a really bad year for me and i say A REALLY BAD YEAR for me ba...work screw up here and there kena F here and there no matter right or wrong also kena F...really sux to the max man...kena F left to right, up to down totally no morale to work plus apply for leave kena reject somemore apply twice also kena reject...haizzzz...DAMN BAD YEAR FOR ME so better dun come close to me cos maybe i will pass the unluckiness to u...GET AWAY FROM ME SO BEWARE.
BAD START OF THE YEAR, BAD HERE BAD THERE, EVERYTHING BAD FOR ME, MAYBE CHINESE NEW YEAR ALSO WILL BE BAD FOR ME...OVERALL BAD BAD BAD LAGI BAD
U ARE DAMN SUAY CAI ZHANYONG AND HOPELESS U
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
Countdown to end of attachment:
6 Months
25 Weeks
178 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
3 Public Holiday (Hari Raya Haji & Christmas Day & New Year Day)
"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know."
No comments:
Post a Comment