Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Haven been blogging for the past few days, cos was quite "busy" with outing and gathering which is only 2 la just that falls on both of my Off Days during last Saturday & Sunday...ahahahahhaha...actually was intending to just spend my off day at home but leslie ask whether wan to go to "The Southern Ridge Walk" on Saturday to take pictures and also "hike" so ON with him then also ask around who wan go but can't find alot people ended up found JiaWei and Ben only lor so 4 of us went for this "hike" around 1100hrs then ended around 1500hrs then met up with Ms Loy at Vivocity to eat our late lunch...hahahaa...had Burger King after that jiu Home Sweet Home liao.


Some photos to share taken during the "hike" by Leslie & ME:












Professional Photographer Mr Lye JiaWei


Ben finally found his tree after 36years

Slacking after 2hr 30mins of walk


Both of my wife...hahaha


Sunday, woke up around 1030hrs then started to rot and also prepare stuff for afternoon Chinese New Year gathering which my relatives are coming over to my "cosy" house cos very small la...hahahaa...do this do that already quite late liao somemore time passes so fast lor...then my cousins and family came around 1800++hrs and more coming then also invited Leslie, JiaWei, WenBin, Ben, YongHua, Ms Loy actually invited a few more but all not free so only tis few but lucky also la my house already very "Cosy" liao then if more come lagi "Cosy"...hahaha...the whole thing ended around 0100++hrs then pack up abit here and there jiu 0200++hrs liao sia...time passes really fast and both my Off Days jiu ended like that liao...fast sia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
5 Months
21 Weeks
153 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
3 Public Holiday (New Year Day & 2 Chinese New Year)








"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends."

No comments: