Friday, February 13, 2009

yoyo...suddenly feel like blogging some mushy post sia...hahaha...been working and working and working for the past few days and is like total no life la...haizzz...wat to do...plus Valentine Day is coming which is just 1 day away only and gonna work for this year Valentine Day so means 19 years of Valentine Day spent without a Valentine...hahahaha...should i say get use to it liao or not...hahaha...alright shall not say about Valentine Day liao cos need to work afterall and is again another lonely Valentine la...ahahhaa


I've got 2 Poem to share with all viewers to my blog...hahaha

Poem 1:
If I Could Catch a Rainbow

If I could catch a rainbow, I would do it, just for you,
And, share with you, its beauty, on the days you're feeling blue.

If I could, I would build a mountain, you could call your very own.
A place to find serenity, a place just to be alone.

If I could, I would take your troubles, and toss them into the sea.
But, all these things, I'm finding, are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain, or catch a rainbow fair;
but, let me be, what I know best,
A Friend, who's always there.

I promise to defend you, should the occasion ever rise,
And, I promise to wipe away the tears,
which might stream from your weeping eyes.

Let me be the trusted Friend, the one that you know best.
I will never leave you, on that, you can surely rest.

Poem By: Sandra Lewis Pringle


Poem 2:
Friends Are Forever

Friends are forever,
Friends are for real.
Friends are for expressing,
All the emotions we try to hide, but feel.
Friends are the flowers,
which line the river's edge.
They are for sharing, and for caring,
and for the shields they place around us, like a hedge.

Friends are for leaning on,
They are for helping, and comforting, too.
It would take forever,
to describe all that they are,
and true ones, are scattered and few.

I am truly blessed in every way,
and I thank the Lord on every day,
because I have such a good Friend in YOU!

Poem By: Sandra Lewis Pringle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the 2 short little poem lots of Secondary School & NPCC memories running up and down my mind, thinking back to the good old days when i use to complain alot but now i think back is really something i had really regreted not really cherishing it especially during Secondary School Days where i got alot of things i did not manage or dare not do or dare out say out which maybe makes me regret my whole life la...hahaha...maybe some will get wat i mean and some will not but nevermind shall not mention to much cos is already the past unless there is a second chance for me which i dun think there is la...hahahaha.

Off to shower then TV...SEE YA =)





CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
5 Months
20 Weeks
143 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
3 Public Holiday (New Year Day & 2 Chinese New Year)








"With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."

No comments: