Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm back again to blog after almost 2 weeks never update, getting dusty, dusty and more dusty...seem to get more and more lazy to blog reason cos i dun even know la...my schedule is still the same old schedule work and work and still work so no changes la and i'm getting more and more bored with life and is like so meaningless la and lots of things the past memories starts running pass my mind when i'm all alone in my room staring at the computer and clicking through those old photos really really.....................sigh...dun know how to say la.

Current Mood: Nostalgia and Nostalgia and still Nostalgia

Found few poems to share:


Poem 1


Nostalgia; I'll Remember

I'll remember the sun that shone
Days, weeks after you're gone
I'll remember the words the you said
All the lies; the tears that shed
The way you said "I love you"
The way I said "I love you too."

When days seem lost
And my fingers crossed
I'll put out my thoughts
Cringe because now they're not
I'll cherish them forever more
They touch me deep; right to the core

I'll remember the rain that fell
And the way you used to yell
I'll remember how you loved the sun
And how we used to run
Far away from reality true
Where words were shared, "I love you."

I think back now, hating myself
I didn't want you to be by yourself
I miss it all
And now you're gone
Time has slowed to a mighty crawl
But I'll remember the sun that shone





Poem 2


Bygone Days

Bygone days of Yesteryear,
filled with Happy Times,
filled with cheer.
Always playing joyfully,
sharing memories so dear.

Walking to the Country Store,
purchasing a drink and candy bar,
for only fifteen cents.
Collecting baseball cards with bubble gum;
Time and money valued, very wisely spent.

Journeying down to the river,
taking turns diving in;
Playing "King" of the mountain,
shooting marbles, for hours on end.

Clothes hanging on the clothesline,
playing Hide and Seek behind the sheets;
Making homemade baseball diamonds,
upon scarcely traveled, graveled streets.

Sitting on the front porch at Twilight,
counting fireflies as they lit up the dark;
Riding ferris wheels and roller coasters,
down at the local amusement park.

Being first, to swing from a grapevine,
over ditches, high over streams;
Catching tadpoles by the dozens,
in the early days of Spring.

Spending hours shopping for treasures,
at the local five and ten;
Discovering new toys to play with,
anxiously awaiting to visit again.

Sharing ghostly legends and tales,
as the shadows moved eerily in the night;
Only the flicker of an oil lamp glowing,
until the early morning light.

Walking down the country lane,
as the moonlight illumined the way;
A perfect evening, and a perfect ending,
to a carefree childhood day.

Bygone Days of Yesteryear,
filled with many Happy Times,
stored forever in memory banks of children,
to be shared with many other generations,
and passed on, down the line.




Poem 3


A Day of Fun

We walked along the graveled country roads,
my siblings, my cousins, and I.
We were caught up in our own little world,
Often seeking answers to how, or why?
We lived for each tomorrow,
another day, in the glorious sun,
which meant, more fun, more joy, more laughter,
until the day was done.

We waded creeks,
climbed mountain trails,
peered down into the valley below.
We felt like kings, reigning over a vast domain,
until it was time to go.

Our laughter echoed through the pines,
Our loud chatter caused quite a stir.
The small creatures running quickly to safety,
from this noisy troupe they heard.

We knew our pathways by heart;
through the maples, the laurel, we walked.
Our little feet adept at dodging,
the hard and pointed rocks.

As we closed our eyes at night,
after a full day of fun and play,
we couldn't wait until tomorrow,
and another adventurous day.





Lots lots lots of things just keep running through my mind every second and pictures appearing in my mind just don't know how to handle but just to be alone quietly and accept the fact of it...haizzz...LIFE...wat does L means, wat does I means, wat does F means, wat does E means...can someone please please tell me...haizzzzz...nostalgia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
4 Months
17 Weeks
124 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 3 MC so far)
3 Public Holiday (New Year Day & 2 Chinese New Year)








"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."

No comments: