sorry for those who passby my blog everyday or maybe once in a couple of days...i know i haven been updating my blog as the dust is getting thicker and thicker le...theres too much activity and ups and downs in my daily life so...in short...my daily life still SUX.
I can only say now works getting more sux and sux cos working like siao and getting tired of it liao le...totally getting sick and tired of going work everyday expect for my once in a week off day...haizzzzzzzz...so long never post liao still got such negative words...haizzzzzzzz.
I've started slowly training back my stamina for jogging liao and progress still ok la although the process is quite slow but i think is alright la...hahaha...thanks to a few people who jogs with me once or twice in a week...hahaha =)
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
Countdown to end of attachment:
4 Months
15 Weeks
111 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 3 MC so far)
2 Public Holiday (2 Chinese New Year)
"The world would be so lonely, in sunny hours or gray, without the gift of friendship, to help us every day."
No comments:
Post a Comment