Sunday, August 29, 2010

yoyo...i'm back to blog again after not blogging for almost 20days...really sorry for neglecting my this blog :) Been quite lazy to only blog during weekend but since today have some time so decided to blog alittle to update those reading...hahaha

Firstly, I out of 2PDF and not belong to 8SIR anymore, posted to TAB(Tengah) as FDS (Field Defence Squadron) also same jobscope as my previous de la...in short is security guard...hahaha...been my 1st week inside TAB, life inside is worst than life in Tekong...everyday stand-by-area, then need to march point to point, then no food, no MP3, no PSP, no form of entertainment device...freak sia...worst is cannot book out in CV, must wear no.4 in and out...crap sia...then inside specs and officers everywhere, greet and greet, salute and salute...really worse than recuit life man just the only thing is no need cut botak if not is really another Tekong...shall not say so much about army le.

Some pictures on my cute baby niece:




Her name is Yu Xuan, my cousin daughter which makes her my niece and because of her i'm promoted to another level older in the family tree...hahahahaha...cute right??? she is quite a smart girl, good at acting especially alway act sleeping...hahahaha.

Shall stop here liao...dunno wat to blog also le...ahhahaha :P



Time alway flies pass really fast when spending the time together with u and the others, another weekend had come to end again just like a blink of eye, I enjoy alot myself for the past 2 days...thank u :)
This will be wat i wanted to say to u "I like you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."


"Once you truly love someone you never stop. No matter how much you deny it, the feelings will always be there."

No comments: