Today super happy day for me...haha...why lei??? cause got the chance to go back NPCC without thinking of wat is happening in my current school cause usually I go back for NPCC is alway skipping lesson and getting demerit points but today I wun be skipping lesson or getting demerit points...YEAH.
NPCC Service Day(Jobscope: Promoting Crime Prevention Issue to Nearby Neighbourhood) was really fun la cause nothing much things for me to do (I SLACKER ma, of cause happy when there is nothing much to do)...morning go unit just to check the cadets uniform and bring them to nearby HDB blocks then FINALLY have the chance to sit at the void deck bench cause already have done Service Day for like 4 years during my cadet life. So slack there with Wen Bin and Mdm Ng while waiting for the cadets to come back from their promoting of crime prevention. The event last for around 4 hours including uniform check, briefing from Mr Lam(OC) and going round promoting crime prevention...actually can end earlier but was delay 1/2 hour due to a heavy downpour and Thank God, the rain stop after that...wooohooo.
NPCC really rox my life man, serving in NPCC makes me proud and feel very honour...just don't know why I alway have that kind of feeling lor. There will be 2 NPCC trainings next week and will be my favourite jobscope "FOOTDRILLS". I also don't why I will fall in love with footdrills though is tiring and torturing when being train...haha.
When about to go home another thing that make me happy was that I met someone(shall not mention the name =p) in school which I have not met for quite a few months liao...haha.
“Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism."
No comments:
Post a Comment