Life is so drama...why I did I say that cause, maybe today u are happy then the next day u are sad because of something bad happen around u.
My friends around me are getting more and more stress about studies, some also getting unhappy due to studies result, love life and etc.....and I can't really help them much...Haiz...nothing much I can do to help them but just hope that all these unhappy stuff will quickly F**K OFF and stop pestering them.
Friends may think I have no stress and no worries, but that's wrong...I do have stress and problem with life too...but I dun really keep these stressful and unhappy problems to myself for long, after a short time I will forget about it cause I have STM(short term memory) but happy moments I will alway remember and alway thought of living in those happy moment forever, I know is very childish to have this kind of thought but what to do...is better to have some childish thoughts rather than thinking of those stressful and unhappy problems.
I wish that my friends that will be taking 'O' levels this year will get good results, and friends that are in Poly and JC will also get good results in their studies. Most importantly, everyone must have a mentality of "HAPPY GO LUCKY".
Enough of my crap liao...hehe
"What else is there to make life tolerable? We stand on the shore of an ocean, crying to the night and to emptiness. Sometimes a voice of one drowning, and in a moment the silence returns. The world seems to me quite dreadful, the unhappiness of many people is very great, and I often wonder how they all endure it. It is usually the central thing around which their lives are built, and I suppose if they did not live most of their lives in the things of the moment, they would not be able to go on."
No comments:
Post a Comment