Thursday, September 20, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHH...My theory exam all gone case liao, never study because all the stuff can't go inside my brain and once I turn open my books flip 1 or 2 pages I tend to get sleepy or else cannot focus...HAIZ...confirm fail like mad liao.

Today had unit training with the sec 2 cadets, revise them on their drills cause they have CPL promotion test on coming friday...they will quite good and fun actually...hehe...although they were so call "pamper" too much by their squad CIs that they tend to be much playful...btw I'm not their squad CI so not me who so called "pamper" them. But after all their drills standard quite good la but still got room for improvement...HAHA.

I do not know why??? I find myself really happy and excited when comes to NPCC maybe due to my passion is still there for it but cannot ensure that the passion can last for how long still I hope that it can last for as long as possible...HAHA


I met a friend today in JVS and we talk about stuff on studies and other crap, and out of nowhere our topic change to "Would You Rather Find A Career Of A Good Salary But Not Enjoying It Or A Career That You Have Passion In It But Low Salary?" I thought of it and gave him my answer which is a career that I have passion in it but low salary, why my answer is that...because my mindset for now is that I don't really need like to work for the sake of the salary and I am not enjoying the process...so I rather want to enjoy the process and don't mind getting low salary. I maybe change my mindset in the future cause we can't predict what will happen to us in the future. There is NO GUARANTEE in everything.



Enough of my crap...got to go








"Responsibility begins with the willingness to be cause in the matter of one's life. Ultimately, it is a context from which one chooses to live. Responsibility is not burden, fault, praise, blame, credit, shame or guilt. In responsibility, there is no evaluation of good or bad, right or wrong. There is simply what's so, and your stand. Being responsible starts with the willingness to deal with a situation from the view of life that you are the generator of what you do, what you have and what you are. That is not the truth. It is a place to stand. No one can make you responsible, nor can you impose responsibility on another. It is a grace you give yourself - an empowering context that leaves you with a say in the matter of life. "

No comments: