HOORAY...finally holiday liao but sad to say is only 1 week, but still better than nothing. I screw up all my theory exam...WOHOOOOO...percentage of failing is very much higher than percentage of passing...Haiz
Can anyone tell me what is the definition of "A Good Cadet Inspector"? I've been asking myself this question after yesterday unit training...cos I nearly gave up hope on my sec 3 squad, by right I should not but I can't really think of ways to really help them althrough some of them have potential. I think I'm a failure unable to help them and guide them through their NCO, we alway say 一只手掌拍不响,要两只手掌才拍的响 translate: we need both parties to cooperate then we can accomplish something...now the problem is which side of the party is not cooperating either is ME or THEM(NCOs)...I dun blame them but I blame myself for being not able to help them cause I am their so call "Leader".
I really hope to find out the definition of being "A Good Cadet Inspector" throughout my CI-ship.
"The person with a fixed goal, a clear picture of his desire, or an ideal always before him, causes it, through repetition, to be buried deeply in his subconscious mind and is thus enabled, thanks to its generative and sustaining power, to realize his goal in a minimum of time and with a minimum of physical effort. Just pursue the thought unceasingly. Step by step you will achieve realization, for all your faculties and powers become directed to that end."
No comments:
Post a Comment