Wohooo...first day of my 1 week holiday, did nothing just rot and slack at home watching movies...One of the movie I watch was directed by a Taiwan pop singer Jay Chou, tittle most people should know la which is "Secret (不能说的秘密)". I know this movie was out quite a long time liao but I miss it at the start when the movie was out cause I thought it was a boring and not a nice movie so did not bother to waste money to watch...haha...So I decided to download it and save the money in case the movie is boring.
I think I'm wrong ba...this movie was quite nice and the storyline was super touching lor...never bluff, is worth watching it. Is a sad feeling of having a first love but u don't have the chance to really enjoy the process of it...is the same feeling as striking a 4D but lose the 4D ticket...haha...LAME i know...cause I don't have that experience before so I don't know how it feels.
Tomorrow...NO NO...according to the time should be today...haha...going back to JVS to clean up the NPCC room in the basement and also clock my last 7hours of my clearance of my Probationay rank...I think should celebrate lor...cause according to what I calculate I wun be able to clear my unit hours within such short period...then left with 1hour of HQ clocking hours...wahahaha...SUPER HAPPY able to clock finish my hours so quickly...sound like after I clear my hours I wun be going back NPCC...hahaha...NO WORRY...I will still want to be active in NPCC for now...hahaha
Enough of my crapping.
"Every memorable act in the history of the world is a triumph of enthusiasm. Nothing great was ever achieved without it because it gives any challenge or any occupation, no mater how frightening or difficult, a new meaning. Without enthusiasm you are doomed to a life of mediocrity but with it you can accomplish miracles."
No comments:
Post a Comment