HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
WA...TURN 17 YEARS OLD LIAO LOR...BUT STILL YOUNG COMPARE TO SOME PEOPLE OLDER THAN ME DE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Another year of lonely and boring birthday I had gotten, at least I got a few birthday wishes from my friends counted as not bad liao la...hahaha...It had been around 10 years since I have celebrate my birthday without birthday cake and etc...haha.
How I spend my birthday today...haha...very easy and simple...just wake up in the morning switch on the computer and TV...and just stared at them for the whole day lor...a very "FUN" and unique way to celebrate my birthday sia...haha.
My birthday wish for this year: Hope that I won't be celebrating the same way on my 18th Birthday
"I can see the humorous side of things and enjoy the fun when it comes; but look where I will, there seems to me always more sadness than joy in life."
No comments:
Post a Comment