I got a good and bad news to announce
The good news is that my PSP was send for operation last week, and the operation was quite successful...YEAH...meaning can play download game liao...woohoo...thanks to the "Doctor" Jason...hahahaha...lucky during the operation my PSP never brick sia...woohoo
The bad news is that after having practical for like 3 months liao...first time I got myself cut in the thumb...lucky is not very serious...hahaha...how i got myself cut??? The story is like that during practical I put my peeler on top of my tablecloth and when I want to wipe my hand with the cloth I did not notice the peeler was there and my hand straight away went down to wipe and accidentally cut myself...quite a stupid cut...could have avoided that lor...haizzz...forget it la, already got cut liao no point regretting...hahahaha.
I am very damn tired...desperately need a BREAK lor.
“If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat everything as if it were a nail. Some choose to work as best they can with important problems rather than restricting themselves to doing only that which they can do elegantly with the techniques already available.”
No comments:
Post a Comment