Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today practical totally cock up man, reason being the kitchen we use SUX, I have totally zero mood for practical and lastly I not very clear what to do for the practical...haizzzz...REALLY SUX SUX SUX.

Getting really and really restless as day passes by...HOW HOW HOW...haizzzz...forget it man...don't talk about it liao, if not really feel like taking a knife and cut myself man.



I talk about something that will make me happy...this Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be going to Area 17 ATC...Yeah...but don't quite know that area CIs other then my batchmates...hahaha...hope to know more friends there...woohoo

Another thing that will make me more happy will be this Sunday will be Squad Charlie Gathering...really can't wait for the day to come...woohooo...looking forward to sunday...wahahahahha.








"Life is not easy for any of us. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained."

No comments: