Went for Area 17 ATC from Friday to Sunday which is my second ATC of my CI-ship...hahahah...starting of the camp I felt abit weird maybe due to not knowing much CIs there ba but on the second day onwards starting to adapt to it liao so is ok la...hahahaha...learn quite alot from Area 17's experience CIs which are those "old birds" cause their Area is super alot of experience CIs, another thing that I gain is that I have know quite a number of CI friends which is what I wanted to gain through this ATC...hahahaha...Overall the ATC was a success and to me is quite fun la...Thanks to Chenson for inviting me to ur Area ATC and also thank Area 17 CIs cum HOs for teaching me alot of things.
I starting to FALL IN LOVE with Pulau Ubin life
After coming back from Pulau Ubin, went home and unpack and rest for awhile then went out again...went where??? "Drum Roll...................................................................." went to Marina to eat steamboat with Squad Charlie, sad to say not everyone turn up but nevermind next gathering MUST get the others out and also the Instructors too.
Charlians, more gathering will be coming up...hahahahahaha
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
No comments:
Post a Comment