Monday, March 24, 2008

After 6 years, from cadet life till now has been the 6th year and is the very very first time and I repeat myself is the very very first time I feel like not going back unit cause due to JUST ONE STUPID REASON...which I dun feel like saying...is damn a FUCKING STUPID thing...haizzzzzzz.

Cause of this reason, make me feel like transferring unit and not going back to the unit where groom me into today what I am...is such a SAD SAD thing when such thing really happen...haizzzzzzzz

Really feel unappreciated when we do things and our efforts are like going down the drain...is like no point doing anymore...what is the point of us doing and doing and we sacrifice all our time for it...if not because of the passion burning in us...for FUCK why we go back and waste our time.







"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark."

No comments: