Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just realise something sia, the poem that I kope and post on my blog was already posted on my blog before which was just only 1 month ago only lor...hahaha...repeated the cycle again...haha.

Today went to work with a positive mind and positive thinking and did actually work, assume everything coming to be positive and did work so can consider went quite smoothly today but one thing I kept thinking inside me is that whether am I faking all these or taking it truthfully which I eventually not sure of it, just hope that my so call "positive mindset" can continue till my end of attachment lor.

Actually from the start of attachment till now already been 1 month plus soon to be 2 months have so called went through my low time and I really would like to thank all my friends that who have encourage me and giving moral support which really give me the push to push me through these 1 month plus really grateful to have all these wonderful wonderful friends around me which there are too many names too mention.
THANKS ALOT FRIENDS

"在家靠亲人,出外靠朋友" direct translate to english will be "At home depend on Family, Outside depend on Friends" this chinese saying is quite true Family and Friends both are indeed very important, can't really survive without either one of them so must cherish the relationship with either Family or Friends.


Countdown to end of attachment:
11 Months
44 Weeks
313 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 1 MC so far)
1 Pubilc Holiday to clear (National Day)







"With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."

No comments: