Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kope this poem from Leslie's Blog:

Don’t Quit!
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low, and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
when he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst, that
You Must Not Quit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week schedule for me Monday, Tuesday and Saturday will be 10am - 6pm then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be 3pm - 11pm and lastly my OFF day will be Sunday which I dun know wat to do on that day cause actually have but the thing kena postpone so now no plans on Sunday.

Today kena my first OT sia, work more than 8hrs sia cannot knock off on time, work from 1000hrs - 2100hrs total 11hrs of work today, today also kena drag into the Ex. Chef Office by my Sous Chef because I keep saying he bluff me about the Hotel his good (In a Joking Matter) then he drag me in lor but then was good that I kena drag in cause I manage to finally voice out my unhappiness at work which both my Ex.Chef and Sous Chef did know about it just that they say they already know about it and actions had been taken which I dun know is it true anot but no choice just believe it lor. Then hear stories told by both of them when they will a trainee then they told me to take it positively as in all the shit cause no point taking it negatively then I thought of wat they say to me which I hope I'll be able to take it positively. And lastly, after listening to wat both of them saying I will tell myself not to QUIT so easily and not be beaten down by the 2 bloody person.

After work, my pastry chef drove me home sia...this pastry chef of mine is very good sia and abit childish type one. I just disturb him say send me home then he really send me home sia, he stay Hougang and I stay Jurong and We started off at Clarke Quay, the distance was like from one end to another end then back to another end and also my first time sitting Motorbike sia, feeling quite shiok sia...hahahaha...Thx Chef.


Countdown to end of attachment:
11 Months
44 Weeks
314 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 1 MC so far)
1 Pubilc Holiday to clear (National Day)







"Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed."

No comments: