Wednesday, December 03, 2008

YOYO...back to blog again, sometimes i got alot of things wanna blog but i super lazy at times lor so didn't write much la...hahaha.

Yesterday, was on the way to work then reach Outram Park then need to walk over to North East Line to take purple line to Clarke Quay then when walking in the passage way i was like super stone and super blur cos was sleeping in the train from Lakeside to Boon Lay then Boon Lay to Outram Park so super stone la then was walking and looking around blur-ly then alot people walking towards my direction then saw another stone and blur person walking towards me and the face seem familiar la but didn't really care cos was blur and stone ma then walking closer then person also started to look over my side then as we walk closer to each other, the person was Guojing sia...hahahaha...both blur cock walking and didn't notice much...hahaha...he rushing for exam and i rushing for work so didn't really talk and catch with one another lor...it will be better if there's a squad outing lor so to catch up with everyone and is like months since us Charlie last seen each other...CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING CHARLIE OUTING...hahahahaha.

Nothing much to blog actually cos still same work and work and work and work and work...no life de life so no different...hahaha


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
8 Months
30 Weeks
215 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)









"Go often to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path."

No comments: