YOYO...back to blog le after letting it collecting dust for so long been lazy to blog reason maybe is no mood ba...hahaha...having my OFF day on Sunday then next week will be changing section so no more office hours and relax time liao...back to hectic and tiring times hope wun like last time cursing and swearing...hope ba.
I not going to blog much just going to upload one video which i cut out from the video recorded during my cousin's wedding...the whole family shouting "Yam Seng" and squeezing inside a small room...hahaha...quite funny la.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
Countdown to end of attachment:
7 Months
29 Weeks
206 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
1 Public Holiday (Hari Raya Haji)
"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little much of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely."
No comments:
Post a Comment