Monday, January 26, 2009

新年快乐 HAPPY 牛 YEAR
恭喜发财

Sad to say this year Chinese New Year is gonna be very different from the past for me cos got to work on first and second day of Chinese New Year and gonna spend the first day alone at home cos my parents and relatives went to Batam for holidays (2 Day 1 Night)...and the atmosphere this year for me will be quite down unlike last time due to work AGAIN...haizzz.

Spend my last moment of Mouse Year in the toilet shitting and also welcoming Cow Year in the toilet too...actually didn't want to spend counting down in the toilet de but stomach cannot tahan so no choice lor, stay in the toilet...sad sia

Need to go grab some rest liao...update more soon...off to bed due to stupid work tml i mean later...sian.




CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
6 Months
22 Weeks
161 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
2 Public Holiday (Christmas Day & New Year Day)








"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

No comments: