Friday, January 23, 2009

Woohoo...back to blog again been so long since i last blog and seeing back the last blogging date was like almost 2 weeks liao lor...hahaha...have no mood to blog for the past few days lor due to work plus work and still work...i have been transfer to breakfast now so schedule for me will be 0700hrs to 1500hrs++ or 2300hrs to 0700hrs...either one will be my shift for now on till maybe March or wat lor...will be tiring sia

I will just briefly blog about my off day previously, had 2 days off last Friday and Saturday so went back to unit to help out and also to have a small gathering with the instructors...though not much turn up but still had a great time talking crap and also bullshitting...hahaha...then update a few pictures taken on CCA Fair that day with cameramen(Leslie & JiaWei).


Cadets Taking Pledge.


Last minute idea by Leslie, JiaWei & ME, edited by WenBin...quite ugly but can la...hahaha

Before & After

Squadmates to CImates...hahahaa...Year 2003 to Year ????


Nothing much to update cos i dun know wat to update so anyhow update lor...hahaha...so dun update liao la...hahaha...off to shower cos later having dinner gathering with some Area 18 CIs...woohoo...hahahaa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
6 Months
23 Weeks
164 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 2 MC so far)
2 Public Holiday (Christmas Day & New Year Day)








"With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."

No comments: