Sunday, April 12, 2009

yoyo...back to blog again...down with serious flu and cough and abit fever...been sick for the past 3 - 4 days liao...very very uncomfortable and still go work with tis condition sia...siong la =(

I went youtube yesterday for nothing just go there see see look look then i just came across this 2 video...u may find it familiar cos is Singapore Advertisement lai de and I feel is quite touching de la



Video 1 - Family



Video 2 - Funeral


Video 2 may be more touching as it talks about us human being how imperfect we are and how imperfect in a person can become beautifully imperfect...quite meaningful man...hehehe



Finally abseiling course fixed liao...woohoo...23rd May waiting =)


CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
3 Months
12 Weeks
85 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 3 MC so far)
1 Public Holiday (Good Friday)









"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."

No comments: