I've been away from this blog for quite sometimes, today back to clear dust if not dust will accumulate more and more liao...there's up and down in life so are my emotional side...so have been happy and sad and alot more...hard to explain but that's what i've been feeling inside of me.
kinda emo lei...hard to expect i'm emo-ing lei...just have lots of things running up and down, left to right inside my mind which i can't even decide myself...haizzzz.
forget it...shall stop here
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
Countdown to end of attachment:
2 Months
9 Weeks
63 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 3 MC so far)
6 Annual Leave
2 Public Holiday (Good Friday & Labour Day)
"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."
No comments:
Post a Comment