Saturday, May 16, 2009

The time i've been waiting will soon be coming...really excited and also not excited...excited cos left with only 7 weeks ba then not excited is that still a long time sia...actually wanna say my attachment place wat i will miss is a FEW of my colleagues and other than that nothing le lor...hahahaha.

After July will so call be quite free liao le...YEAH...hahaha...still waiting for my enlistment letter sia...3 months liao lei still haven come...kaozzz...making me think and think and think alot lor...hahaha...MINDEF forget me this Singaporean liao ba *HOPE NOT*...hahahaha


My post sound so crap dunno wat i posting also...hahaha...shall stop here...abseiling course next week...woohoo...waited for so so long le...excited about it =)




CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING
CHARLIE OUTING


I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE
I WAN GO ABSEILING COURSE




Countdown to end of attachment:
2 Months
8 Weeks
51 Days
With lots of Off Days and MC i will be taking very soon (taken 3 MC so far)
6 Annual Leave
3 Public Holiday (Good Friday & Labour Day & Vesak Day)









"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."

No comments: