Tuesday, May 08, 2012

BOOOOOOOO!!! haven been blogging for quite some time already, back to blog a little :)

A few photos to update on wat i've been doing recently :)





Enjoyed my first time bringing a team up the TCP even since i pass out from instructor course...hahahaha :)



Recently, did some reflection on myself and felt that I am really a failure as a son and as a friend, can't really handle friendship properly and feel like friends around me are like having a distance and attitude has change, but after reflection I realize that actually things are all on me myself, problems starts from myself, think i really a failure as a friend...haizzzzzzzz. I fail as a son too, at this current age and still a burden to my parents, can't even earn any income to give my parents and also myself to spend...haizzzzzz...Cai ZhanYong, WHAT THE HELL HAVE U BEEN DOING, everything u do is such a failure...haizzzzzzzz.

No comments: