Friday, September 30, 2016

Reflection of life

It's been years since I last blogged, been reflecting on myself and my life for the past few days, so had so many thoughts but no where to express, so I decided to express it back in my blog.

Many things had happened since 2012, my life had a drastic change after year 2013, I got married and became a father of 2, but all these happened just within 2 to 3 years and my life is different now, but I am very happy and fortunate enough to have my own family which many of my friends do not have at my age.

Many people around me or that I've met will always ask me this question "At this age having my own family, is it easy? Am I able to cope?"

My answer to them "Don't think short term, think long term, as short term will only demoralize me, but long term, things will be good." After saying the answer, I will always be thankful to my wife, my parents and also my parents-in-law for all the support be it morally or financially, it won't be easy without them supporting me and of course my two naughty kids waiting at home for me to end work and come back seeing them, makes me feel every hardship that I'm going through is totally worth it.

A big thank you to all of them.

No comments: